Operational Process Architect - VDI
One of the largest global consultancies requires your skill-set as an operational process architect focusing around VDI. The consultancy is a global leader in cutting-edge transformation and project deployment.
The mission for this specific role is to support the consultancies client in reviewing existing processes and assist in designing future state operational processes to ensure that the realization of the strategic VDI solution can be a success. You will be working with; architects and engineers while acting as the overall lead for all process design elements of the solution.
Location: London Duration: 3 Month Rates: Market Rates
- Working with Architects and Engineers, act as the overall lead for all process design elements of the strategic solution
- Analyse current processes and determine gaps, issues and improvements
- Assess potential process enhancements as a result of the proposed VDI solution and incorporate into a future state design
- Develop the end to end Process Architecture for the future state environment
- Map and support transition and integration planning between existing and future state processes
- Work with existing Service owners across Service Management, Engineering and Operations to ensure alignment and smooth adoption
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Comparable existing experience in a Global Organisation, specifically defining Operational Processes for VDI environments
- Extensive experience (5 years ) of the process analysis and design i.e. hardware and software asset management, capacity management, configuration management, incident and service management, release management, KPI development and service reporting, financial control etc.
- Attention to detail, strong process analytical capabilities a must.
- Able to troubleshoot and escalate effectively
- Very strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Must have excellent consultancy/client-facing skills, able to communicate messages to different stakeholders of the business
- Strong communication skills able to communicate at all level
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.