My Client, an IT provider based in South West London is currently looking to speak with well experienced 2nd Line (Mac Support) Engineers to support a number of there high-profile clients.
This permanent position is offering a base salary above market value and give you the opportunity to progress within a busy environment.
- Windows and OSX environment support
- Support of administrative activities and tasks
- Perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day by day business
- Desk moves
- Managing Hardware for leavers and joiners and providing breakfix support (monitors, keyboards, phones, printers)
- AD admin/PM admin for user accounts
- New Laptop build check/installs/rebuild checks
- Software installations * Folder Permissions/lockdowns
- Mobile Device Configuration
- Pitch/Meeting room support (Off and On-site)
- Hardware incidents (Printers, Laptops, Desktop )
- Software incidents (O365, Windows 7/10, bespoke applications )
- Landesk/Anti-Virus Key skills and Experience
- Proficient in end user operating environments and OSX environments
- Good organisation, communication and incident/request management skills
- Mobile device knowledge
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work within SLAs.
- Ticket queue monitoring
- Daily Checks ( Walk around of environment and check hardware is working)
- Basic PC hardware swap outs
- Login fault ticket with suppliers and chasing
So if you are a Desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.