How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for experienced security architects to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
Roles and Requirements:
As a Security Consultant within this consultancy, you will be working with both public and
private sector clients. Strong, broad knowledge is needed within information security to
successfully thrive in this role.
- Creating and delivering end-to-end security and solutions
- Working with other architects and developers to deliver leading solutions across; identity management, network and infrastructure protection, security monitoring etc., to defend against some of the most cutting-edge threats and capable threat actors
- Track record of delivering security solutions for enterprise businesses with large-scale infrastructures
Specifics of projects:
Cyber resilience: As the consultancy's clients' businesses become ever more data-centric and connected, we help them to fully understand the range of threats their data is exposed to, evaluate the resulting risks to their business, assess their current controls and build pragmatic and actionable roadmaps for improvement
Protective Monitoring: The consultancy developed the UK national guidance on insider risk management and are now working with a wide variety of clients to help them identify and manage cyber and insider incidents using SIEM tools and behavioural analytics
Smart Energy, Transport and Cities: The consultancy is helping national governments, the energy industry, transport operators and regulators realise the benefits and manage the risks of building Smart infrastructure, protect core infrastructure and even the lives of those who depend on them.
Cloud security and AI: The consultancy are working with leading-edge vendors and clients to push back the boundaries of security technologies and help clients take full advantage of leading-edge product and services.
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic prowess should be backed with relevant experience and technical knowledge
- CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA are preferred qualifications
- Transport allowance (£6000)
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Market-leading salary
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.