How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for experienced data privacy consultants to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
If successful you will be working with clients from around the world, from a wide range of business sectors. Your key focus will be ensuring that the client achieves compliance in an organised and efficient manner while creating new business strategies deriving from new policies and legislation's.
As part of their team, you will be involved in a variety of projects, such as:
- Assessing data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance
- Creating, testing and implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation
- Conducting privacy impact assessments
- Third-party assessments
- Data governance and discovery tool implementation
- Information flow mapping to a common standard / using tools
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
- Creating effective data privacy governance within our clients, creating a harmonised approach towards data protection and privacy by bringing together stakeholders (e.g. legal, compliance, risk, HR, security, business functions etc.)
- Assisting clients in privacy-related incident response activities
- Supporting the client's team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. data protection officer, security officer, security manager, security analyst etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- Professional consulting background with a focus on data privacy and legislation
- Preference on sectors such as Life Sciences consultancy
You should also have the following skills/experiences:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT, Law or relevant field that demonstrates your interest in the data protection and privacy domain.
Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. CCPA, EU GDPR, Privacy Shield) and industry standards and frameworks, such as GAPP and BCR
Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM, CISSP, and/or HCISSP, as well as involvement in industry related organisations (e.g. IAPP, ISACA, (ISC)²) is desirable. Where you do not have the qualifications, we will support you in achieving them
The ability to efficiently understand client organisations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
To communicate effectively with different stakeholders (e.g. business, legal, IT, security) about data protection and privacy matters
An analytical mindset, with a focus on producing quality work in a results-oriented environment
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.