We are working exclusively with a Threat Intelligence organisation based in London, hiring an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. You will work alongside professionals with many years experience, from a wide range of backgrounds. Their mission is to collect information from a wide range of sources in order to provide detailed reports to decision makers to allow them to overcome the threat's their companies may face.
The successful candidate will support the team in gathering information on cyber threats and turning it into actionable intelligence, enabling clients to better protect themselves. Tasks will include;
- Producing threat assessments and other bespoke projects for a variety of clients
- Primary research on the deep and dark web to identify and cultivate new sources
- Maintaining an understanding of the cyber threat landscape facing organisations, and providing regular research and analysis for the subscription service
- Contributing to the development of our technical collection infrastructure
- Have some experience in cyber threat intelligence and understand the principles of cyber security, cyber threats and cyber risk
- Be able to use their initiative and understanding to manage their own research efforts
- Communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages are a desirable, especially where specifically relevant to areas of heightened cyber threat
- Maintain excellent standards in their work and show a high degree of attention to detail
- Experience with additional research tools and software related to intelligence collection and analysis is also desirable.
- Experience with programming in any scripting language is also desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Intelligence Consultancies in the UK. If you would like to find out more, please apply within or contact me on email@example.com
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.