We have been tasked by the CEO of a leading Threat Intelligence Consultancy to recruit a Director to spearhead the organisation. You will have come from a Consultancy background, with experience delivering Threat Led engagements to the financial services sector, central governments and CNI. With global partnerships with some of the best consultancies and red teams in the world, this opportunity will see you travel frequently engaging with clients at c-level.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven, forward thinking, energetic and inspiring Lead who either specialises in or has significant experience in delivering or managing Threat Led consultancy engagements.
The role will entail supporting and delivering Threat Led engagements, such as CBEST, GBEST, TIBER, iCAST, STAR, CTI Capability Assessments and CTI improvement planning.
As the lead you will be front and centre on our delivery and will be expected to drive the consultancy forward whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality at all times. In return you will be exposed to some incredibly interesting projects, will have significant support to deliver, work with a superb and highly knowledgeable team and work for the leading consultancy in this space.
- At least 8 years in client delivery/consultancy engagements
- Significant experience working with large enterprise
- Experience working in partnerships
- Experience in delivering Intelligence Led engagements
- Experience leading a team of consultants across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Experience in the CBEST, GBEST, iCAST or TIBER frameworks
- From an Intelligence background
- The CREST CCTIM certification
- Speaker of Multiple Languages
- Experience working on or with Red Team Penetration tests
- Experience building Intelligence Capabilities or assessing/auditing Intelligence Capabilities
- Experience with Public Speaking
- Experience at managing teams remotely whilst traveling
- Experience across multiple industries
- Wider security certifications
- Wider industry engagement
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.