My client, a brand management solution specialist serving more than 30 clients world wide are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their London team. With a vibrant working environment and a company who are focused on rapidly developing their strategy, the successful candidate must replicate these values.
You will play a pivotal role in the transformation of the way they deliver their product to their clients. You'll utilise your experience of maintaining an environments strategy and ensuring availability, performance and readiness of their test and pre-production environments to support their release aspirations. It will also be your responsibility to own, track and provide regular updates on all environment issues through to resolution.
Not only will you lead a junior DevOps Engineer, develop and progress within the company, you will also be given 10% training time.
Key skills / Requirements
- An in-depth understanding of cloud architecture (Azure), environment build and networking (OSI Model, firewalls, proxy, DNS etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server development/administration experience (e.g. troubleshoot stored procedures and analyse SQL code)
- Experience with the ELK Stack
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting Windows/Linux servers, AD, Web Servers (i.e. IIS, Tomcat)
- Octopus, Teamcity, GIT or similar automation toolset
- Experience scripting in PowerShell/Python.
Nice to have
- Understanding of C# or another Object oriented programming language.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams to identify the right environment strategy to achieve our joint goal of Continuous Delivery and Automation.
- Keeping up with and using the latest technology, cloud and tools is something you enjoy doing outside of work.
- Knowledge/interest in Infrastructure as Code (i.e. Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledge/interest in cyber security
- Knowledge of Windows GP/DSC
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.