Senior Devops Engineer
Overview of the Role
Our digital platform is going through a transformational and accelerated growth phase. To support this change, we are growing our DevOps team to allow us to provide continual enhancements to improve our development lifecycle and help deliver a best in class, highly available and distributed platform. This includes improving our CI/CD pipelines, platform infrastructure as code; while maintaining security best practice throughout.
The perfect candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, a quick learner and a team player who is willing to help and mentor others.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and proven knowledge of the following:
- Experience of designing and supporting highly available and fault tolerant systems
- AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, RDS, Route53, WAF)
- Advanced Linux experience
- Exposure to Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL Administration
- Celery Beat/Celery Workers
- Configuration management experience (Chef, Ansible, Puppet or other)
- Infrastructure as code using terraform
- Python/Bash Scripting
- Source Control
Other desirable skills:
- Powershell scripting and Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Octopus Deploy
- Windows Servers in AWS
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.