This is your chance to secure my clients EMEA network and infrastructure. You will carry out vulnerability assessments and use a wide array of tools to gather security event data, looking for attack indicators and potential security breaches. You will have exposure to Threat Analysis and Intelligence to further protect my client's security infrastructure.
- Work across a range of technologies (IAM, PAM, DLP, CASB, IDS/IPS, AV);
- Configuration management of SIEM
- PAM (Privileged Account Management)
- IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Monitor and report on performance to highlight improvements to security practices & processes
- Analyse vulnerability scans and manage patch processes
- Conduct risk assessments and report on the results for business critical applications
- The candidate will be required to work with SOC Service Providers to ensure a higher level of security.
- Maintain an awareness of current and emerging threats to the organisation and be able to suggest ways that they can be addressed
- Provide monthly Periodic Reports
- Ensure that IT incidents, problems, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks
- Ensure on-going Security and Network compliance in accordance
- Perform security administration tasks.
- Investigate, analyse and resolve any security issues/concerns.
- Perform regular reviews and audits of systems, system logs, security logs and account management to ensure compliance with Policies and SOPs.
- Notify ICT Business Solutions management of any security related incidents.
- Maintain all network and security diagrams, inventories and documentation.
- Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
- Monitor resolution of problems to ensure that Operating Level Agreements (OLA's) are met and escalate to the Technical Support Manager when this is not the case.
- Provide customer focused IT support to the region, ensuring the delivery of high quality IT operational services
- Security Analysis, trouble-shooting and Monitoring Utilities
- IT Service Management Tool.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Project/Visio.
- Microsoft Sever
- MCAS, Azure Data Loss prevention, Azure Active Directory, AD Audit, Thycotic, DarkTrace, MimeCast and SIEM tools & FIM tools (Beneficial)
- Cisco Prime,
This is a unique opportunity to be apart of my clients ever growing security function. If you think you have the skills needed for this opportunity then do not hesitate to apply!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.