Are you looking for your next Incident Response position? Our Fintech client based in London are looking to add to their outstanding cyber credentials after creating a multi-million pound cyber fusion centre by bringing on a Cyber Defence Analyst. They pride themselves that Cyber Security is at the beating heart of their culture.
This would be an ideal role if you are incredibly passionate about Cyber Security and want to be a part of a well known company who would value your skill set!
- We'll need you to identify Cyber Security threats and confidently perform analysis of anomalies on client's networks.
- Monitor Cyber Security alerts though the SIEM to triage, mitigate and escalate issues.
- Coordinate the initial workflow and response for different case types with both internal and external teams.
- We'll need you to work closely with operational support staff to ensure they are actively engaged in potential security threats and concerns.
- This role means you'll be providing round-the-clock support for our global security operations centre. Analysts work a 12-hour shift pattern, including holidays and weekends - so commitment is everything here.
- Display great problem solving skills - this coupled with the tenacity and resilience to resolve issues.
- A solid foundational understanding of TCP/IP and networks to include packet analysis, firewalls, routers, and ACLs.
- Strong working knowledge of malware in its varying forms, common delivery mechanisms, and common mitigation steps.
- Ability to convey security concepts related Cyber Security events to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Network Security, WAF, Sandboxing and analysis toolsets.
- Experience operating and administrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members in a dynamic workforce
- Preferred - security operations experience but candidates with Forensics or Penetration Testing background will also be considered.
If you are looking for your next Incident Response role then go ahead and apply now for immediate consideration.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.