My client provides an elite threat detection capability to a large array of clients using the latest tooling to help detect and respond to the latest threats. Using these tools provides my client with the capability to detect both internal and external threats.
This is your chance to provide an elite threat detection service to a broad spectrum of clients, whilst due to the rapid growth of my client you will be exposing yourself to a level of career progression that is hard to match.
As a Cyber Security Analyst you will have the ability to monitor the networks for threats and report your findings to all audiences.
You will be expected to monitor the client's assets and environments using our high end security tools. Identifying, analysing and alerting the client's to existing and emerging threat actors, the following will be the main focus of the role:
- Perform detailed network analysis to identify potential threat actors.
- Create clear, concise and analytical reports on threats.
- Keep on top of current threats and informing Clients of the risk.
You will need to be a quick thinker who can quickly analyze threats and the impact they will have. You will have the ability to think of ways to prevent the future attacks and to be one step ahead of the threat at all times.
- Knowledge of current Cyber Threats.
- Understanding of typical malware functionality and capabilities.
- Understanding of tools used with Blue Teams.
- Packet Capture experience.
- Familiarity with typical security technologies such as firewalls and SIEM tools.
- An understanding of large scale networking technologies.
- Windows and Linux exposure.
- Scripting exposure - Python and Bash.
If you can demonstrate that you have the knowledge of current Cyber Threats, and the ability to discuss Cyber Security concepts revolving around Network IDS and malware then apply now to be apart of this professional team!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.