Are you wanting to work in an incredibly dynamic and flexible environment and be involved in a Cyber Security team that is tasked to help this well known media company grow whilst maintaining current security practices. My client is looking for passionate, Innovative and creative individuals to join their team.
My client is a leading media company based in Central London and is always implementing new technologies across all sectors of the business. This role will offer a vast amount of training and exposure to all things Cyber, you will gain 5 years of experience within 2 in this role!
- To take part in various security practises such as Data Loss Prevention, 3rd Party Supplier Risk assessments and Incident response
- Respond to technical and non-technical Cyber Security enquires
- Provide technical security expertise to our project teams where required
- Review projects to ensure security controls are built in from the start
- Respond to Cyber Security incidents generated from our Security Operations Team
- Participate in Cyber war gaming and simulations
A little about you
- Highly analytical and methodical in approach
- Strong MS Office Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Strong technical foundation in infrastructure security or application security controls
- Ability to pick up new technical concepts and apply security principles
- Must have documented Cyber Security processes/ policies and procedures for a large enterprise
- Some UK based travel will be required to assess vendors and meet with business stakeholders
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure and work with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and respond to Cyber Security Incidents (some of which may continue into out of normal business hours)
- Degree in Computer Science or technical engineering based subject
- A GIAC or SANS related Qualification
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a great company who will sky rocket your career and give you invaluable experience within the Industry. Go ahead and apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.