We are working with a global software and cloud hosting solutions provider, supporting them to build a brand-new, best in class Cyber Security function that sits within a tech team of over 50 people.
As a Cyber Security Lead, you will report to the Director. Your primary responsibilities will include the creation and implementation of the Security Road Map, Incident Response, mitigating threats, implementing security controls and working with the cloud team to maintain a 24/7 x security program.
As this is a brand-new position within the company, you'll have the flexibility to shape what Cyber Security looks like.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Creation, implementation and improvement of security toolings
- Monitor the security infrastructure for potential threats, escalation and remediation
- Assist with ticket logging and report writing
- Incident Response and threat hunting (L3 or P1 Issues)
- Work alongside 3rd party penetration testers
- Documentation creation IAW policies and standards
- OS Hardening (Windows and Linux)
- Working with and creating GPO's (Group Policy Orders).
- Dealing with Key Stake holders in the business.
Additional skill sets:
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions
- ISO27001 knowledge
- The ability to help create company road maps
- Penetration testing using Nessus and other tools
- Windows and Linux knowledge
This is a unique position for a Cyber Security Lead to come in and head up the creation of a next generation security function.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.