Location: LONDON | Division: DEFENSIVE | Position Type: PERMANENT | Reports to: MC
How would you like the chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for an experienced incident response analyst to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
There are two roles available in this new division of the consultancy; one consultant position and one principle consultant position. The criteria below applies to both roles.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be a first responder for security incidents both remotely and on client site and contain the incident.
- Perform and report on IR capability assessments for a range of clients and deliver projects to enhance capabilities.
- Facilitate deeper investigations and containment activities across both off and on-prem estates.
- Obtain and analyse a range of log data from IDS alerts too network traffic logs.
- Perform static/ black box malware analysis.
- Create new IR tool and techniques based upon OSINT procedures.
- Advise clients on the threat landscape and near threat horizon.
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK amongst other intelligence frameworks.
- Experience using or a strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Experience with enterprise-grade security controls and defence practises.
- Exposure to CTI and threat hunting is preferable.
- Strong PCap analysis capabilities.
- Using a range of tools with preference of; Carbon Black, WireShark, CrowdStrike and EnCase.
- Eligibility for or holding SC Clearance.
Qualifications of preference:
- GCFA/ GNFA
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.