We are working with a world leading Intelligence Consultancy in the search for a Penetration Tester. This is genuinely a unique opportunity to work with some of the worlds best Intelligence professionals on regulator led threat assessments.
The primary role of the Recon Consultant is to create 'targeting reports' and technical profiling for the clients. This work predominately supports the Threat Assessments, Attack Scenario Generation and Threat Monitoring. The role is incredibly interesting and requires an inquisitive mind, attention to detail, high levels of technical capability and an 'attackers mindset'.
Though the primary role is to support Intelligence Operations, the position also allows (dependent on skillset) a variety of other opportunities. These include; toolset development, independent research, internal penetration testing and the possibility of some (but limited) external client testing (skillset dependent).
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' working as a penetration tester
- Professional qualifications - CREST, OSCP, Tiger
- Experience creating own scripts and tools
- Experience working with well known commercial testing frameworks / toolset / platforms
- Be able to demonstrate wider Cyber Security knowledge
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Effective oral and written communications
- Structured and efficient approach
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.