Our client in the aviation sector are looking for a Cyber Security Partner to join and lead a team of Risk Specialist's. They are undergoing some dramatic changes within the business and need passionate, analytical and knowledgeable individuals to join their team. Your role will involve accessing the business's security landscape and help ensure cyber risk is understood and guide the business during this transformation.
- Partner with the rest of the business to ensure risk-based decisions are made to aid continuous improvement
- Whilst providing technical expertise you will understand associated regulations to projects whilst identifying the risk profile, identify framework and potential risks the project could pose
- Understand when to involve other teams within the business including Security Architects and Engineers.
- Have a broad understanding of technical skill sets and train up junior members of the team
- Contribute to the development of cyber security policies and standards.
- Can work with key stakeholders to ensure best practises are adhered to whilst continuously developing the cyber function.
- Ensure team productivity
- Make formal recommendations based on Risk
- Identify and draft various industry standards and frameworks and apply them within the business
- To Develop key bow-tie risk models whilst innovating the business and managing risk
- CRISC ,CISSP or Cyber security MSc
This is a great opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a major client who has won awards for most improved workplace and lead a team. If you are looking to get involved with Enterprise Security, then apply now.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.