Would you be interested in joining a specialised Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultancy? This is your chance. Join one of the leading intelligence consultancies as a CTI analyst where you'll be part of this consultancy's market-leading function. This is an opportunity for an analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career with routes for progression with personal and professional development in the mind of their employer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Utilise a range of data collection techniques in order to analyse and create predictions upon intrusion activity or other threat-related incidents.
- Develop a range of new technical and non-technical sources of information.
- Conduct Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research to determine key traits of an attack, attribution, and motivation, intent and capability of an actor.
- Maintaining detailed threat profiles on a range of threats and adversaries.
Skills and Benefits:
- Strong technical understanding of the InfoSec landscape
- Exposure to assessing technical intelligence collection
- Malware analysis including; dynamic, behavioural or network-based intelligence
- Analytical 'out of the box' mind-set
- Strong understanding of TTPs with examples on specific adversaries
Qualifications/ examples preferred:
- Degree in relevant field
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.