I am currently working with a global consultancy based in London who are looking for a passionate, energetic Lead Platform/DevOps Engineer to work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open-source software. They are looking for Engineers that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. You should learn quickly and love a challenge. You will be involved helping grow their already large and strong community of digital specialists, share ideas and innovate. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You'll undertake cross-functional engineering projects, working in small teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, building supportable, sustainable and reliable services
- You'll work with great engineers - at the end of the day it's all about people. Our client has a team of great engineers who work together in a community and help each other to deliver and develop as professionals. We work on large scale, technically challenging projects
- You'll work with great technology - the UK Government has an IT strategy based on user centric design, modern open source technology, continuous integration/delivery, and modern software architectures such as micro services and cloud technology to name but a few
- Fantastic salary offer with great benefits
- Our client will offer you several weeks of training to help you develop your skills where appropriate. The training will be tailored to your needs, through a variety of online learning paths, and supported by mentoring, advice and guidance from your technical lead, last year over 40 engineers had there AWS certificates paid for
If this sounds like a great role for you then please apply now! to find out more
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.