Are you looking for a position of importance? My client is looking for a Senior Security Architect to help provide resilience across their Cyber teams to ensure they maintain operational capability in the current security landscape.
This role you will be reporting to the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering and you will be responsible for the growth and sustainment of my client's architecture enterprise. You will use your expertise to help support the Architecture goals of the business.
- You will work in close proximity to other security teams to help establish system boundaries and weaknesses, current or potential risks and their impact.
- Ensure principles that support the current life Cycle
- Support the development of risk management processes and program protection planning
- Implement service management concepts for networks and related
- Apply the methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analyzing, and documenting an organization's enterprise information technology
- Develop and apply cybersecurity, privacy principles, and organizational requirements.
- Develop cross domain solutions for multi-level security systems that support confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements.
- Collaborate in the development of cloud service models and effectively communicate possible limitations for an incident response Network Security
- Apply network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles
- Collaborate with the appropriate entities to determine how a security system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes
- Assist in the development of network design processes, to include communication of security objectives, with consideration to operational objectives, and trade-offs.
- Perform capabilities and requirements analysis.
- Develop information security rules and enterprise security requirements that describe baseline and target architectures.
- Translate operational requirements into protection needs
- Determine and communicate cyber threats and vulnerabilities, and any operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
- Implement vulnerability assessment tools
- Apply Personally Identifiable Information data security standards in accordance with laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
This is a unique opportunity to be apart of a global organisation and help implement changes that will secure the future of not only the Architecture team but of the entire enterprise. If this sounds like you apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.