My Client, an exciting multinational technology company is seeking a TIGER/CREST Team Member Security Consultant to join their team comprising of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets.
You will join the expanding Security Health Check Penetration Testing team that delivers world-class consulting, as well as undertaking service development and sales support activities.
As one of the Testers you'll be a hugely important part of my client's integrated service delivery. You'll be working with a variety of clients and be involved in different parts of the project, from scoping, to solutions design to downstream testing. The roles are varied and challenging, so you'll find yourself engaged in a variety of tasks, including application and infrastructure testing, "Red Teaming", Advanced Intrusion Testing, and cyber and digital resilience.
With a strong commitment to personal development my client will be providing you with funded research to enhance their penetration testing capabilities.
The roles are client-facing so you'll need to have the flexibility to travel to client sites and be comfortable liaising at both a management and technical level.
- Hold a current Team Member certificate - either TIGER or CREST - and have deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
- Active CHECK status is highly desirable although my client can support you through the process if needed.
- As you're dealing with clients you'll need to have good communication and stakeholder management skills along with attention to detail and report writing skills.
- You'll also need great time management so that you can balance scheduled client engagements with directing your own research to keep up to date with the latest vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- You'll also need to have or be able to gain UK security clearance and hold a UK driving licence.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.