IT Project manager
My client is looking to hire an IT Project manager who will report to the on a 6-month FTC within a leading Children's Charity.
Working within the Operations Team you will be tasked with delivering support to different teams across the organisation such as Logistics, Finance, HR, IT and Office management. You will also develop and lead the ICT function to provide a best practice technology structure to achieve the clients and their partner's objectives. The role will consist of supporting structure, providing clear organisational roles and responsibilities for the future of their IT infrastructure.
- To plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Working alongside Fundraising and Communications teams in the development of digital solutions and Digital Strategy.
- Ensure the security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Aligning with user needs and system functionality will contribute to the organisational policy.
- Audit systems and how to assess their outcomes.
- Providing required ICT knowledge and support training for employees.
- Ensuring the company has both the structure and resources to manage IT and computer systems (including data and voice networks), ensuring availability meets agreed service levels and delivery within agreed budgets.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Qualifications in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and an aptitude for process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Proven working experience within a similar role /project.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within the workplace.
- Help to maintain a positive working environment. Be energetic and participative!
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.