Accounts Payable Clerk
A dynamic and forward-thinking legal practice, with over 160 employees across 6 offices across Europe and North America are looking to hire an Accounts payable Clerk on a permanent basis reporting to the Financial Controller on a competitive salary.
- Input all bank payments entries to Access
- Reconciliation of UK Bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Inputting all supplier and associate invoices into the accounting software and invoices system.
- Ensuring the account codes, case numbers, discounts and payment terms are all in order.
- Process bank and BACS payments to suppliers and send remittance advices.
- Check EPO, UKIPO & OHIM deposit accounts - top up when needed.
- Sending out weekly emails for invoices to be authorised & chasing any outstanding invoices to be authorised.
- Perform duties as specified by the financial controller.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Experience working with Access
- A strong team player
- Good IT skills
- Experience of handling disbursement payments
- Experience of working at a Law firm or an intellectual property firm.
- Experience of using Inprotech (IP software)
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.