Cloud Quality Assurance Engineer
Blackthorn Trace has partnered with a Global Software company, looking for someone to fit into their Cloud engineering team. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for technology, be open minded and have good technical skills to help solve and troubleshoot large scale Cloud deployments.
If you are interested and experienced in Cloud technologies then we would like to talk with you about being part of our team.
- Effectively develop test automation scripts at different test levels
- Assist in designing and creation of test harnesses
- Reproducing defects and help the team investigate escalated issues
- Assist development of bug fixes, bug isolation, and resolution
- Writing test cases; automating test cases within existing framework
- Create test plans based on requirements and effectively estimate tasks/projects
- Develop and execute test strategy (plans, cases, etc.) for assigned features
- Log test results, write bug reports and maintain schedules for assigned features and functionality
- Self-motivated and flexible to changing tasks that may require learning new skills
- Experience with a high level programming language (preferably Python)
- Able to work well as part of a team or independently as needed
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated with strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in formal software testing methodologies, including software development cycles, testing processes and standards
- Use of Linux with some system administration experience
- Knowledge and use of Public Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience and understandingofCICD process and tools (preferably to Jenkins)
- Knowledge of networking concepts (TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6)
Education & Experience
- Degree educated and/or equivalent test qualifications, eg. ISEB - ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.