Our client a leading provider of professional services is looking for an experienced Cyber/ Information Security professional that will complement our existing team, and who will be responsible for the delivery of key security initiatives and activities.
- You will act as the primary contact for all security related incidents
- Engage with business stakeholders to maintain information security across the business
- Prepare accurate reports for all levels in a language and tone appropriate for the audience
- Maintain awareness of developments in the information security industry
- Assist the organisation in securely delivering existing and new solutions to the market
- Assist CTI in obtaining and maintaining certifications (ISO 27001)
- Assist the organisation in adhering to regulatory requirements (GDPR)
- Assist in the organisation in due diligence responses
- Conduct due diligence on potential partners and new solutions
- Identify security control gaps and implement solutions
- Work with 3rdparty SOC
- Point of contact for suspected incidents
- Provide business context and ensure they are kept up to date with environment changes
- Continuous focus on tuning and automation of alerts
- Act as security representative at the Change Advisory Board
- Act as a consultant to our Infrastructure team during projects and proposed changes
- Security Architecture design and implementation
- Experience developing MSSP SOC
- Incident Detection/Response experience
- Experience working with a SIEM solution
- Exposure to SIEM & Vulnerability management solutions
- Strong Active Directory experience
- Securing Windows environments (desktop/server)
- 3 years' experience in an Information Security role
- Strong knowledge of network security within a corporate environment
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.