We are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst to join one of the UK's largest and most recognisable brands based in West London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining security tools whilst also defining new Security tools for the systems our client will be implementing over the coming months.
- You will be working directly with the Cyber Security Manager to create a positive Security environment that will continue to protect the brand.
- You will be working closely with a third party SOC and respond to any incidents or threats that they raise.
- You will be required to take ownership of the day to day monitoring of Security tools.
- You will help mature and build out a relatively new cyber security function for our client.
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a cyber security focused role.
- Understanding of Security Vulnerabilities and Threats
- A previous experience of working with third party SOC's.
- A sound knowledge of security technologies such as Anti-Malware, Firewalls and SIEM's.
- Industry recognised certifications- CEH, CompTIA, CISSP
- A competitive Salary
- Continuous training from the Cyber Security Manager
- Clear progression structure for the successful candidate
- A comprehensive overall package including Subsidised gym, Shared parental leave etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in Cyber Security whilst also being able to make your mark on a new function for our client's business. To find out more Apply Now!
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.