Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Working exclusively with a leading Intelligence Consultancy, we are looking for Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts who want to participate in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK. As a CREST STAR and CBEST certified organisation, our client is looking for analysts who excel in the creation and support of both Threat Assessments and Threat Landscape Monitoring.
- Min 2 years experience in cyber intelligence or OSINT roles
- Use of intelligence management or reconnaissance tools (e.g. Palantir, Maltego, ReconNG etc.)
- Intelligence collection experience, including understanding of the intelligence cycle
- Ideally been in a multi-source intelligence fusion role
- Experience in strategic, operational and tactical intelligence roles
- Knowledge and experience of open source and technical intelligence gathering
- Knowledge and experience of threat actor monitoring and analysis
- Experience contributing to large multi-author projects/reports
- Experience of generating Threat Scenarios for Simulated attack / Red team testing
- Intelligence analysis methodology experience
- Previous work on *BEST threat intelligence engagements (e.g. CBEST) or equivalents (e.g. TIBER, iCAST etc.)
- Understanding of, or experience in, penetration testing exercises
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Foreign language speakers, especially Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Farsi, Dari, Mandarin, Chinese, Japanese
Training and certification:
- Ideally completed the DIAC/DIAM course or other advanced analytical techniques training
- Ideally OSIRIS or similar Open Source intelligence or Social Media analysis training
- CREST or other Threat Intelligence accreditations (e.g. SANS, GIAC) are also highly desirable.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.