We are working with a world leading IT Transformation organisation for an EA To lead a Design Team in developing the solutions required to meet contracted services. To implement and run architectural governance to ensure the integrity of the services are being maintained during change programs. To establish relationships with the client architect community and other client senior stakeholders; become a trusted advisor to the client on architecture matters.
- Approval of Solution Architecture Solution Proposals for complete infrastructure solutions that meet customer and application requirements. Typically based on standard solutions spanning one or more of the following areas: End User Computing, Networks and Communications, Operations and Tooling and Infrastructure Services
- Working closely with Transformation Directors, Solution Architects, Technical Architects, client architects, client project managers, project managers, application development, infrastructure support, suppliers and other domains as required.
- Ensure that infrastructure solutions make the most efficient use of resources, technical and people, to provide best value to both the client
- Provide comprehensive technical and procedural advice and guidance to team members, other domains and customers as required
- Help foster an environment that welcomes new ideas and supports the development of these ideas into fully fledged proposals
- Identify innovative uses of technology that improve customer service and/or create competitive advantage
- Adhere to client technology governance and project framework
- Help develop innovative uses of technology in conjunction with architects and client architects to improve service and cost effectiveness
- Be seen as an agent of change within the organisation. Engage with support teams to create energy for change.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements that improve customer service and/or create competitive advantage
- Help resolve issues affecting the infrastructure including performance, processes and service issues.
- Help achieve best practice for client infrastructure to ensure infrastructure, support deliverables and components are consistent with agreed designs and address applicable risk and security considerations.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the following deliverables in addition to the governance activities:
- Transition and Transformation Phase
- Develop the High level overview of the architecture and services being delivered to the client
- Creation and maintenance of the Architecture Decision log as it relates to the solutions and services, see appendix for more details
- Steady State BAU Phase
- Implement and Chair the Architecture Review Board to provide internal solution governance for business change
- Implement and Chair the "Solutions and Service Innovation Steering
- Production of 2- 4 innovative solution whitepapers per year
- Set-up and run 1 innovation day per year with the client and selected partners
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.