My client is looking for a Finance Manager to work within a high growth SaaS Health Tech ScaleUp whose business model is B2B2C. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the CFO.
Whilst in this role you will be tasked with assisting with the streamlining of on-time, precise and transparent financial reports to key internal stakeholders. Also, in this role, you will be helping the team grow whilst the business continues to expand internationally. The role also will be business focused and you should feel comfortable interacting and supporting members of the business, from junior to senior.
- Timely and accurate consolidated month end management accounts, including variance analysis.
- SaaS revenue recognition management and reconciliation.
- Indirect management with aspirations to manage your own team in future.
- Suggesting and implementing new finance policies where applicable.
- Maintaining a balance sheet which will include preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Consolidated cash flow management across the Group, including the preparation of weekly cash forecasts.
- Main liaison for foreign external payroll providers.
- Responsible for review, calculation and ongoing oversight of intangible assets relating to the Company's development work and R&D tax credits, including documentation around processes and impairment reviews.
Skills & Requirements
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) qualified.
- SaaS Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Experience with consolidation and Group responsibilities.
- Ability to articulate ideas to all areas of the business.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Private Medical and Pension Benefits Package
- 25 days annual leave plus birthday day leave
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.