Blackthorn Trace is currently working with a multinational investment bank and financial services company. Their London branches are looking for someone that has strong networking background and experience administering next-generation firewalls with advanced features to join their ever expanding team.
* Operations support for next-generation perimeter security devices.
* Responsible for up-time, reliability, stability and policy maintenance of supported systems.
* Maintains service level agreements of departmental metrics and key performance indicators.
* Work closely with the security team and the business units, providing technical acumen, support and consultation.
* Monitors applications, including setting alerts to maintain the stability of the environment and applications, monitoring error logs, and automating administration tasks wherever possible.
* Serves as key person in troubleshooting system problems, taking ownership of problems to resolution.
* Maintains current description and documentation of policy configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to policies.
* Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science.
* Palo Alto experience highly preferred.
* Strong network security background required, ideally with next gen firewall environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced multinational company and if this sounds like you then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.