Blackthorn Trace is currently working with a multinational investment bank and financial services company. Their London branches are looking for someone that has strong networking background and experience administering next-generation firewalls with advanced features to join their ever expanding team.
* Operations support for next-generation perimeter security devices.
* Responsible for up-time, reliability, stability and policy maintenance of supported systems.
* Maintains service level agreements of departmental metrics and key performance indicators.
* Work closely with the security team and the business units, providing technical acumen, support and consultation.
* Monitors applications, including setting alerts to maintain the stability of the environment and applications, monitoring error logs, and automating administration tasks wherever possible.
* Serves as key person in troubleshooting system problems, taking ownership of problems to resolution.
* Maintains current description and documentation of policy configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to policies.
* Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science.
* Palo Alto experience highly preferred.
* Strong network security background required, ideally with next gen firewall environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced multinational company and if this sounds like you then please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.