Information Security Officer
Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a global leader in content and information security management systems with over 500,000 users and growing. They have recently been accredited with their ISO 27001 and are now looking for an Information Security Officer to join their global team to run their information security function.
- ISO 27001 maintenance. This will be through several methods including documentation, risk registers, checking staff compliance and supplier management.
- Ownership of the GRC area of the business specifically looking at Data Protection.
- Writing and maintaining the GDPR compliance documentation and GDPR gap analysis.
- Proven track record of managing InfoSec deliverables and delivering findings and results to a board level standard
- Working closely with the Head of Cloud Services and the QA Manager.
- Assist with quality assurance and quality control areas of the business including risk assessments, manual test writing and execution.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in IT related field or Industry standard certifications
- SME on ISO 27001 standards
- Analytical thinking whilst keeping an attention to detail
- 3-5 years' experience in a GRC/ Information Security role
- Very competitive salary
- Fully remote
- Annual salary reviews
- Bonus for completion of projects
- Cycling scheme and free gym membership
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.