- The focus of your role will be to work as an Architect within the Collaboration team driving the enhanced services into the Production environment
- Your will be expected to provide senior technical oversight and input to all key Engineering activities including but not limited to: requirements management, design, integration, testing, operational integration and production support.
- A large part of the role will include ensuring effective integration with the broader IT environment therefore a detailed appreciation of associated infrastructure and core services is required i.e. Identity Management, Network, Storage, Monitoring, Automation, Security etc.
- As the lead technical resource, you will also be expected to act as a primary representative into management, governance and operational forums in support of timely delivery of the solutions.
- The role relates to a specific Collaboration application which has been implemented on a tacticaltimeframe and as such there are specific areas which require architectural review and short term improvement, these include but are not limited to:
- Capacity Management
- Business Continuity
- Reliability / Resilience
- Release / Change Management
- The role will cover formalization of architectural requirements, an initial assessment of the existing implementation against those requirements and subsequently a revised target state architecture
- The role will also involve providing support to Engineering and Operational functions to enable the implementation of the target state architecture
- Provide technical oversight to the full Engineeringlifecycle including:
- Requirements Analysis
- High and Low Level Design documentation
- Creation of Operational handover documentation
- Engagement with Security, Risk and Compliance teams as required to support organisational review processes and ensure solution adherence with Security, Risk and Compliance requirements
- Participation in required governance processes e.g. Design Reviews, etc.
- Solution testing
- General activities within the scope of Design, Engineering, Testing and Operational handover, this includes, but is not limited to: Incident/Problem Management, Security Patch integration, Product Change engineering
- The applicant must demonstrate comparable experience working at scale in a Global environment
- Must have relevant experience in a Global Financial organization
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an Architecture role working with large organizations to provide solutions in the collaboration space
- A successful track record of delivering complex solutions
- Excellent client facing skills to C-level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Proactive mindset to exploring and presenting options underpinned by technical reasoning
- An understanding of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global financial organizations
- Formal management experience desirable
- Ability to navigate complex operational environments effectively
- Expert level:
- Linux (RH)
- Storage (NAS, NetApp)
- Database (mySQL)
- Load-balancer (F5, NGNX, Avi)
- Monitoring (Splunk)
- Automation and Scripting experience (Ansible, Mulesoft)
- Solution integration i.e., Directory Services, Identity and Entitlements management solutions, Security, Monitoring etc.
- Successful track record delivering infrastructure solutions for applications in complex global environments with over 50,000 users
- Experience of Mattermost desirable
All candidates will need to go through a thorough background check.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.