Pre Sales Architect
We are currently working with a global consultancy looking for a Pre Sales Architect to support growing European Enterprise and Global Financial sales teams, located in Canary Wharf, London, UK. This technical, hands-on role will support enterprise clients in the UK, Europe and global markets.
As a Pre-Sales Architect you will present and support the proposal, architecture, design, and value of proposed solutions and business case to partners, customers and prospects. As well as qualifying the sales opportunities in terms of customer's goals and requirements, decision making, and future strategy; for a 'cloud first' environment.
- Engage with and provide technical assistance to the Enterprise and Global Financial sales teams.
- Offer technology leadership by assisting Account Executives with customer presentations.
- Produce Cloud and Infrastructure proposals, architectures and designs for customer projects.
- Lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Assist and support in the process of sizing, writing and recommending Professional Services Statements of Work (SoW) for customer projects.
- Proven track record of supporting sales teams in closing multi-million dollar projects in cloud and services engagements.
- Experience in Architecture, Design, Pre-Sales, Solution Selling, Presentations and Customer Relations essential.
- Deep knowledge of various Cloud Native technologies a must (Public Clouds, Containers, Orchestration, Automation, AIOps, Observability, DevOps/DevSecOps/NetOps, CI/CD, AI/NL/DL, Systems Management, Virtualisation/HCI, Storage - SAN/NAS/SDS, Networking - Switch/SDN/NFV/SD-WAN, etc.)
- Proven experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Oracle Cloud, SAP Cloud) crucial for execution of this role.
- Certification in AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware vSphere/Cloud preferred.
- Demonstrable consultative technical selling skills - able to identify customer challenges and
Currently shortlisting now, please apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.