- 12 months
- Security Clearance - SC or ability to be SC Cleared
Specialist required to work in a Public/Private API, Web Interface development team to identify needs, assess security requirements, design and develop the required components, document the low level design, provide in-depth technology input to other technology stakeholders, and conduct a code review periodically.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing Public and Private API frameworks in cloud.
- Have demonstrable experience of design and implementation of API policy management frameworks and API Gateways (APIGee, CA, AWS API Gateway etc.).
- Have demonstrable experience in API security (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to secure a public/private API hosted in cloud.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Have demonstrable experience of implementing API in AWS cloud utilising AWS products and services.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience of Java, API Gateways, SOAP & Resful APIs, JWT, JWS/JWE, JOSE.
- Have demonstrable experience of documenting low level design and ability to work in a established design and governance process.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully design, implementation and migration of SOAP based API services from legacy technologies utilising Amazon AWS.
- Have demonstrable experience of migrating applications and services from traditional data centre and infrastructure, network, to AWS cloud.
- Have demonstrable experience of migrating services off PSN to public cloud infrastructure.
- Have existing, valid SC Clearance
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.