Role - IDAM Architect
Location - London
Expected Contract Length - 9 months
- Design and implementation of Identity and Access Management tools, integrating within a microservice architecture.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in identity and access management at a hands on level.
- Development of Identity and Access Management processes and tools to support identity life cycle management
- Production of design information and implementation Guides
- Support for Identity and Access management platform
Identification and remediation of issues in relation to data quality of accounts and entitlements aggregated
Technical Skills in the following areas:
- A background in hands on Java development and spring security.
- Experience with Keycloak/Redhat SSO and Active Directory Federation Services
- A detailed understanding of LDAP and PKI
- Exposure to Containerised environments deployed in AWS; Kubernetes, Docker
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.