Cloud Consulting Solutions Architect
My client is a Global Consultancy's based in Canary Wharf, currently, they have an opportunity available for a Cloud Consulting Systems Architect, to support our growing European Enterprise and Global Financial sales teams. This technical, hands-on role will support enterprise clients in the UK, Europe and global markets.
- Engage with and provide technical assistance to the Enterprise and Global Financial sales teams.
- Offer technology leadership by assisting Account Executives with customer presentations.
- Produce Cloud and Infrastructure proposals, architectures and designs for customer projects.
- Lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Assist and support in the process of sizing, writing and recommending Professional Services Statements of Work (SoW) for customer projects.
- Engage with customers, Project Managers, partners, vendors and Professional Services teams, to provide the necessary support and assistance, in delivering a customer project.
- Build and maintain customer, partner and vendor relationships.
- Achieve independent advisor level status with customers at senior CxO levels.
- Service both internal and external customers for technical requirements and liaisons.
- Achieve and maintain required certifications, where necessary.
- Support, lead and present during demand generation events.
- Offer advice on customer infiltration plans for marketing strategies.
- A broad sense of technology, markets, IT industry, vendor space and trends essential.
- Solid team player, high collaboration spirit and sharing experience with peers and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Proven track record of supporting sales teams in closing multi-million dollar projects in cloud and services engagements.
- Experience in Architecture, Design, Pre-Sales, Solution Selling, Presentations and Customer Relations essential.
- Deep knowledge of various Cloud Native technologies a must (Public Clouds, Containers, Orchestration, Automation, AIOps, Observability, DevOps/DevSecOps/NetOps, CI/CD, AI/NL/DL, Systems Management, Virtualisation/HCI, Storage - SAN/NAS/SDS, Networking - Switch/SDN/NFV/SD-WAN, etc.)
- Proven experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Oracle Cloud, SAP Cloud) crucial for execution of this role.
- Certification in AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware vSphere/Cloud preferred.
- Demonstrable consultative technical selling skills - able to identify customer challenges and offer solutions from partner/vendor portfolio to satisfy the project's requirements.
- IT Vendor/MSP/CSP working background preferable.
- Experience with large Enterprise, Banking and Financial customers required.
- Batchelor's Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered.
- Ability to travel in and outside of UK required.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.