This position will be part of tool deployment team that will support in order to support the migration of 53,000 users from BYO to Corporate Mobility would be beneficial and be based out of our Chester or London offices.
Their main function will be to help manage the large-scale logistical exercise of identification / survey / order / deliver / activate new devices as they are provided to our user population. At this time the management of this process with be manual with reporting's and logistics managed by the team via Tableau and excel. We will be using a survey tool to gather requirements and collate information to manage the transition of the users successfully.
The successful applicant will work closely with stakeholders to ensure outcomes are delivered in an efficient manner, liaise closely with the business and development teams to work through the full project lifecycle and ensure that business readiness activities are effectively undertaken to ensure that business areas are ready to accept the changes as a result of these rollouts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analysing client's business objectives and translating them into requirements in clear formats and representations
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Providing context and leadership to the development team ensuring that the software that we develop is in line with the problems our clients are looking to us to solve
- Experience assisting Project Managers with creating weekly status reports, project deliverables, issuing change requests and ensuring high satisfaction of the client
- Acts as project manager on smaller engagements or work streams
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process analysis, stakeholder interviews, surveys and workshops
- Extensive experience facilitating stakeholder workshops in the areas of Information Architecture, Migration Strategy, Governance, etc.
- Providing feedback to our development team during the development phase to incorporate client feedback
- Working closely with an Architect to lead the strategy for content and data migrations and producing migration plans to outline the required steps to perform the migration, when applicable
- Experience leading User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) and developing test plans and scripts in very short windows of time. Also experience with managing a product/project backlog ensuring accountability for bugs, errors and enhancements
Skills and Requirements:
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following core skills:
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum five years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and other common project management tools
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Working knowledge of MDM mobility environments beneficial but not essential
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Proven Business Analysis experience within large scale Mobile Phone transformation… i.e. moving from BYOD to Corporate Owned experience in this would be beneficial.
- Experienced in verification/UAT test lifecycles (test execution & preparation)
- Relevant experience of Business Readiness and implementation activities ensuring businesses are ready to accept technical changes
- Demonstrable skills covering requirements gathering, documentation and the use of industry standard analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Professional presence and appearance
- Strong understanding of the consulting business and is motivated by challenging work
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Market rates
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.