We are working on an urgent contract with a global consultancy to work in London for an Insurance firm.
- 6 Months
- £500 per day
- Immediate start
- Interviews immediately
The position requires expertise on MIM/FIM as well as Active Directory, AD LDS.
Looking for someone who has a good understanding of MIM best practices specifically around;
- FIM Service
- MIM Portal
- MIM 2016 Initial Data Load
- Configuration Migration
- SQL Configuration
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 or FIM 2010 R2 including design and implementation
- MIM synchronization engine including 'Classic' configuration, Classic Rule Extensions.
- MIM Service and MIM Portal
Background and experience in:
- FIM 2010
- FIM Reporting
- Active Directory/ LDS design and maintenance.
- LDAP , xpath , ADSI, TFS and other tools.
- Load Balancer, Failover, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance capabilities.
- Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
- Scripting and process/procedure automation experience is required.
- Knowledge of SQL server stored procedure, queries and table design
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.