How would you like to work for one of the top security consultancies that are at the forefront of cyber security solutions? This opportunity is for consultants who are eager to develop their craft and showcase their ability to a range of this consultancy's client bank.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to scope SOC2 projects i.e. be able to identify the TSCs the client needs to achieve and what is relevant to the services they offer
- Be able to conduct SOC2 readiness assessments and soft audits
- Experience of remediation projects to get companies up to SOC2 compliance following a readiness assessment for both Type 1 and Type 2
- Ideally experience of multiple SOC readiness assessments and remediation projects
- ISO 27001 experience (implementation and audit)
- Any experience of SOC1
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) - particularly ability to draft policies and procedures and write reports
- Ability to work with clients of all sizes and be able to tailor deliverables to meet the specific needs of the client.
Length of contract:
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.