Threat and vulnerability Manager
This is your chance to use your entire skill set to help my client take their security function to the next level. They are one of the only major airlines to have an in house security team and need your skill set to help it remain effective and efficient. We are looking for a Threat and Vulnerability Manager to join their Team.
You will ensure the integrity and smooth operation of the Security Team, whilst protecting the company from IOC's by managing the threat intelligence and vulnerability management systems. Alongside your passion for Security you will have an innovative approach to security and always look to improve the security posture.
- Responsible for ensuring that clear strategies, processes, procedures and guidelines are in place for threat intelligence and vulnerability management, aligned to relevant security policies and standards
- Produce and disseminate threat and vulnerability management Information, including preparation of reporting material for periodic security groups
- Identify vulnerabilities using scanning tools, third party and security testing reports
- Lead the investigation into vulnerabilities, advise on mitigation, root cause analysis and service improvements
- Working with 3rd parties
- Creation of Incident reports
- Provide IT teams with vulnerability focused technical support, training and consultancy to ensure compliance with security polices, standards, compliance and regulation
- Work with IT Change Management and third parties to ensure smooth running of vulnerability systems
- Act as a trusted threat and vulnerability management specialist and become the 'Go To' person within IT
- Introduce new controls through the process of continuous improvement
- Develop and operate processes and procedures that counteract potential threats and vulnerabilities, Introducing new controls through the process of continuous improvement
Requirements of the Role
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security , including time as a security senior practitioner
- Experience of managing a managed security service provider
- Experience of using threat intelligence systems and services
- Demonstrable experience in the identification and implementation of information security technical controls to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Masters in Information Security (MSc)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Vendor technology certifications specific to threat intelligence, vulnerability management, network security, host security and application security
- SFIA. level 4
- Level 4, Senior Practitioner
This is a unique opportunity which requires an incredibly passionate security professional who is looking to make an impact to my clients security model. If this is you then go ahead and apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.