Blackthorn Trace are working with a regulatory body within the Energy market, we're looking for an experienced manager to oversee the maintenance of their ISO Accreditations, managing internal and external audits in line with company policy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience of proactively managing the internal and external assurance processes to ensure ongoing Accreditation of ISO9000, ISO27001 and ISO14001 with an external audit (BSI).
- Maintenance of corporate customer-facing processes to ITIL standards
- Fully conversant with GDPR and related risks
- Implementing and managing processes and improvements in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to research and maintain best practice in quality management
- Experience of carrying out external audits of customer's alignment with agreed process
- Influencer with gravitas to gain senior management buy-in
- Experience with developing processes to be used with technical services, including data services using personal and sensitive data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to facilitate change
- Persistence and the ability to influence others
- A strategic approach to work
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of the Energy market in the UK
- Working with external service providers and vendors
- Experience in managing IT Projects
- Energetic self-starter who commands respect of colleagues
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.