Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a global law firm with over 10 offices worldwide. Our client is now looking to add to their existing security team with the hiring of a Network Security Engineer. You will be reporting directly to the Technical Support Team Leader. You will be responsible to own, develop, maintain and provide support leadership for the Firm's global networks and
technology security solutions.
- To be the 'owner' of the Firm's networks and technology security solutions - to be the main contact in respect of developing, maintaining and providing support leadership, business continuity, change management and release management
- To collaborate with the IT Security team and relevant 3rd party vendors to manage the network security of the information systems by enforcing the policies and processes as defined in the firms ISO 27001 policies.
- To lead projects in respect of upgrades to networks or new networks, WAN & LAN, as part of office expansion or office move projects.
- Lead the configuration, installation, replacement and decommission of end of life network equipment.
- Proactively monitor, analyse, isolate and resolve network hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of networking testing tools and techniques.
- Proven experience with Wide and Local Area Networking.
- Hands on Experience with Firewalls including- Palo Alto, Cisco and other similar firewalls.
- Load balancing appliances such as F5, Citrix NetScaler.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global law firm and if this role sounds like it's for you then please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.