Our client is the leading Microsoft Cloud Security specialist. They are looking for an experienced SOC Manager to come in and help grow their SOC on all fronts due to a rapid rate of growth! You will be working in an incredibly passionate environment in which you can put your own stamp on your own SOC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play both a strategic and tactical role in the commercial, operational and technical development of our SOC (Security Operations Centre)
- Build upon existing team members, technology, policies and processes to develop a world-class security function
- Orchestrate and manage all aspects of security for our existing client base and our internal systems
- Manage and lead the SOC team on a daily basis to meet and exceed contractual obligations associated with our portfolio of Managed Security Services
- Liaise with other key functions at a senior level as required e.g. Infrastructure Services, Sales, Pre-Sales, Procurement
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical and Management experience at a Leadership level
- Experience in building and managing a SOC
- Strong understanding of Microsoft infrastructure/architecture
- Experience of AlienVault (USM), F-Secure, Fortinet an advantage
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.