AWS DevOps Engineer
A London based Media company are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to help meet their business goals. The DevOps Engineer will provide services such as continuous integration, deployment, development and automated environment builds. The suitable candidate will need to ensure the adoption of the DevOps culture and best practice, whilst leading by example drawing in from previous experiences.
- Undertake detailed analysis and document detailed specifications in a clear, concise and structured way in accordance with agreed standards.
- Challenge existing processes and ways of working.
- Produce documentation in a manner that allows other engineers & developers to operate and maintain the infrastructure & systems being supported, developed or enhanced.
- Translate and facilitate requirements gathering, translating and prioritisation.
- Be a champion of DevOps, configuration management, cloud technologies, automation and versioning
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level
- AWS Certified Architect - Associate Level
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
- Linux certifications
- 5 year's minimum experience as a Developer / SysAdmin
- 2-3 years' experience with DevOps processes and technologies as detailed in the knowledge section
- 2-3 years working with AWS
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.