8 week contract - £550 per day
Must have experience working within a global financial organisation.
- Hands-on DevOps experience in enterprise organisations working with Agile Software Development, Infrastructure and Operations teams
- Experience of Enterprise Application Integration in a complex, global organisation
- Deep understanding of infrastructure components and how they interact i.e. Storage, Database, Network etc.
- Good understanding of various Software Delivery Life Cycle principles and be able to pre-empt and evolve dependencies along a delivery pipeline (from 'requirements' through to 'defects')
- You will be working for a Global Financial Services Company.
- 5 years of experience in configuring and managing infrastructure
- Proficiency in building and managing Linux and Windows Systems
- Experience working with server virtualization, IaaS and PaaS
- Solid software development fundamentals (source control, unit testing, etc)
- One or more of the following: Python, C#, Java, Django, Angular, Powershell or Bash
- Experience with CI/CD principles, practices and tools
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Infrastructure automation (Ansible, Mulesoft)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to context-switch between multiple projects, codebases and concepts with ease
- Ability to bridge silos and bring different teams together while working towards a common goal
- Financial services experience
- Strong communication skills
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.