My Client a well-known Media company based in Central London are looking to expand their well-established DevOps team.
They are looking for someone that is keen on making a step up into a Lead role across there DevOp's capability, if you have the following experience and are interested in new roles get in contact today.
Relevant experience needed:
- Strong automation experience in cloud platforms (mostly AWS for the development function) with native cloud tools and Ansible
- Jenkins experience
- Bitbucket pipeline experience
- Experience with CDN, preferably Cloudfront
- Docker - particularly ECS / ECR and not so much K8s
- Experience setting up monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting
- Ability to create and deploy powershell, ansible and cloud formation (AWS and Azure)
- A background in infrastructure that then developed in to Automation would be a preferred candidate
- Manage access management for the above
- Deploy and schedule data engineering projects to services like AWS Lambda / Azure Functions (Will be great if we can have our Alteryx projects also deployed in a similar manner)
- Some of the deployments will also involve changes to db and other apps like Zoho/Salesforce, however the tasks associated could be as simple as executing a script or following a few steps in a document
- Ability to create and deploy power shell, ansible and cloud formation
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.