Senior Software engineer - Java, Kubernetes, Docker
We are working with one of the world's leading Data centric SAAS brands to help build their London based engineering team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a range of internal systems and applications that will directly support the companies ambition to diversify into new markets and launch new products and services.
* Designing and implementing new software solutions
* Managing the team's development environment and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
* Provide ad-hoc technical support to the wider production team
* End to end testing
Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent multi-threaded system development experience in Java
* Experience with a range of Continuous integration tools
* Experienced with Docker or Kubernetes
* Fantastic communication skills
* Passionate about technology and willing to support and guide other team members
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus scheme
* Based in London, but remote during Covid
* Flexibility for WFH a few days a week when things return to normal
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Data Product firms in the UK and to be involved on a handful of business-critical projects from the outset.
We will try our best to respond to every application, however due to the number of applications we will receive, it is likely that we will only be able to get back to those that meet the minimum criteria!
Please however don't hesitate to reach out to us direct to discuss the wider market and other potential opportunities.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.