£700 per day
- Assess customer challenges within an environment, identify key strategic issues and advise on best alternative course of action
- Possess the ability to work in a client environment and develop a multitude of relationships with key engineering stakeholders across the organisation
- Through the application of industry standards and security best practices, develop and recommend plans to structure secure architectures
- Define and promote architectures that can meet compliance and regulation requirements while improving the security posture of the organization
- Apply expert level knowledge for security and defence-in-depth
- Understand the security interplay in the areas of application assurance, data classification, network security, and emerging IT trends and threats.
- Analyse and assess client facing segmentation challenges, identify recommendations for solutions, and define a roadmap to successfully implement such solutions
- Develop and deliver workshops in the areas of security to include but not limited to security policy, process flows, architecture, and solution definitions.
- Develop reports and supporting presentations for both client and internal discussions
- 5 - 10 years of CyberSecurity experience. The ideal candidate will have combined experience as a security practitioner, security consultant, pre-sales or architect
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Assurance or related field
- Required certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC (at least one or comparable skills and experience)
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming security technologies, Standards, Regulations and Frameworks specifically NIST and operations
- Ability to evaluate and assess an organisation to NIST CSF
- Ability to lead teams and orchestrate business outcomes
- Extensive ability to perform concurrent tasks in complex environments and adjusting priorities
- Ability to communicate and modify approach, language, and style to different audiences
- Extensive experience in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and leading security initiatives
- Must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, and the ability to work with team members at all levels
- Must be a performance-driven team player with an excellent attitude
- Financial Services experience and large enterprise experience essential - ideally both but will take a combination
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.