Location: Top Secret | Division: Defensive | Position type: Full Time | Reports to: MC
How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for an experienced eDiscovery Consultant to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide proactive and accurate end to end support on all eDiscovery projects
- Effectively manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM
- Support eDiscovery clients in the relativity review platform and responding to their requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise between clients and relativity platform provider to carry out client requests
- Maintain excellent communication with clients to communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments
- Provide high-quality client deliverables, which offer value and insight for the client
- Prepare all data provided from clients for upload into the review platform, including processing data using the NUIX processing tool
- Undertake forensic collections of data, which may include attending client site, complete the necessary paperwork to maintain the records of the investigation
- Conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, X-Ways, Nuix and Relativity
- Knowledge of script languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Experience with Digital Forensics is also preferable
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.