Are you looking for a position of importance? My client is looking for an Information Security Analyst to help provide resilience across their Cyber teams to ensure they maintain operational capability in the current security landscape. In This role you will be reporting to the ISMS Governance Manager and you will be responsible for working on new and emerging security standards in line with security policies and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the ISMS Manager in maintaining ISO 27001 standards and procedures in order to ensure that a secure by design culture is maintained.
- Provide reports and routine updates on the status of overall ISMS and work under the ISMS Governance Manager and the Director Security Strategy, Policy and Planning on ensuring that the ISMS is maintained and improved whilst implementing the 3-years ISO27001 re-certification plan.
- Introduce the relevant processes and procedures to manage Information Security within the business to help further reduce the risk of systems and information being compromised.
- Support the review of data security policies and help department managers with data remediation or deletion.
- Communicate specific business unit needs to group projects.
- Provide information security guidance and direction to projects and business initiatives as required. Ensure change initiatives incorporate information security requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable knowledge and previous work experience of ISMS (ISO 27001).
- Demonstrable knowledge of European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management principles.
- Working knowledge of NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity.
- Collaborative and comfortable working in a multi-stakeholder environment.
This is a unique opportunity to be apart of a global organisation and if this sounds like you apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.