Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a London based top 100 law firm. Our client offers an alternative approach to their clients and employees to the more traditional corporate firms. With over 50 partners and 300 members of staff they are now looking to grow their established Security team with this hire. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Information Security and be responsible for the implementation of security policies and processes, deploying and managing security solutions and administrating the current security environment.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application and operation of security controls.
- Perform security risk, vulnerability assessments, and business impact analysis.
- Technical security solution management and configuration
- Interpret information assurance and security policies and apply these in order to manage risks.
- Provides advice and guidance to ensure adoption of and adherence to information assurance architectures, strategies, policies, standards and guidelines. Uses testing to support information assurance. Contributes to the development of policies, standards and guidelines.
- Support the Security Incident Response process, including both internal and external security incident management
- Take part in information security initiatives
- Support User Identity and Access Management processes via Active Directory groups, Password Policy Management, Privileged Account Management and Application Access Control
- Provide input to the service continuity planning process and implements resulting plans
- Work with Third Party Supplier security monitoring and due diligence
A bit more about you
- 2 years' experience in a security role
- CISSP, CISA or CISM certification
- ISO 27001 accreditation
- Experience in administrating security solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top 100 law firm!
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.