Location: North England/ Dublin | Division: Offensive | Position type: Full Time | Reports to: Security Lead
Do you want to work for one of the largest financial services corporations as a penetration tester, testing your ability against one of the most formidable security systems in the world?
This is your opportunity to gain experience within a global financial services giant that is looking for experienced (OSCP, CRT, GWAPT) penetration testers to join their world-renowned team. Your focus would be conducting and deploying a range of penetration methods across; internal and external web, mobile and web service applications to find and exploit vulnerabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Code reviews, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of web/mobile and web service applications
- Create documentation of your findings and communicate them to; application developers and senior management in a non-technical manner
- Utilise automated and manual techniques and tools to uncover security vulnerabilities within the system
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc)
- Knowledge of network and Web-related protocols/technologies
- Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro, Seeker etc.)
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI etc.)
- Experience of penetration testing on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows and RIM would be advantageous
- Burpsuite portfolio
- Bachelors degree
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.