Our client thrives of teamwork and are looking for an Application Architect to join their team. This is your chance to work for a major Law firm in London. You will be the technical lead responsible for working in a team of 3 Architects and you will help plan, implement and customise IT software within their firm whilst working alongside 3rd party suppliers.
- To be involved in implementing new systems throughout the firm. Whilst keeping up to date with new security trends
- Be involved in the planning and analysis stages of new systems, liaising with stakeholders and potential suppliers.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide high level support whilst planning and executing upgrades and maintenance
- Adapt and modify existing systems to meet the changing needs of the firm or to integrate them with an incoming system.
- Ensuring cost control is maintained
- Provide a 3rd line support function
- Take part in deployment strategies and scripting and automation
- Microsoft Azure & O365 across support and administration
- Ability to write code in the following: .NET, C#, VBScript, VBA, ASP/ASP.NET, T-SQL, PowerShell
- Management and supporting applications in a Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS environment.
- Systems Centre Configuration Manager including application packaging and deployment
- Document Management system, ideally NetDocuments
- Security Barriers tool - ideally IntApp Walls/Workflow - Ideally IntApp Flow and Integrate/Practice Management System - Aderant 8/InterAction CRM Digital Dictation - ideally BigHand
If you want to work for a major law firm and help develop their entire security function whilst working with a very passionate team then apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.