Azure Cloud Architect
Working in the global Professional Services team you will be the UK SME for all Azure architecture, design and delivery for new and existing clients. This is a hands on technical role that is responsible for the technical aspects of cloud, data replication, IT infrastructure and data migrations. Responsible for working with a wide range of technologies and platforms and migrating them to a managed cloud service or providing the initial setup and configuration of cloud deployments.
- Technical execution of professional services projects including cloud assessment, planning and data replication and migration
- Initial setup and testing of cloud based disaster recovery services and replication technologies
- Interface with other technical teams and operations to ensure smooth services to the client
- Leads the professional services technical presales activities including client meetings, client workshops, RFP responses and solution design
- Participates in cloud and infrastructure project planning and scoping
- Speak with clients and prospects as a technical subject matter expert
- Actively identify new tools and approaches for projects
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure projects are scoped and executed successfully
- Keeps current with trends and technological innovations in the Managed Cloud Services industry, and make appropriate development recommendations.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise and leadership for hyper scale public cloud, VMware cloud solutions and cloud migration technology domains.
- Formulates criteria for and execute proofs-of-concept for new approaches and platforms.
- Provides technical assistance and escalation to implementation and operations personnel on new cloud projects and cloud assessments, and provide formal technical offer enablement training and informal mentoring to other employees.
What you need
- Minimum 3 years experience of Microsoft Azure gained in an architect or professional services role
- Hands-on experience of designing or delivering complex Azure projects
- The right candidate is willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Will also be open to learning new technologies and approaches and will thrive on new challenges.
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure services and public cloud (cloud computing (Azure & VMware based), migration, disaster recovery, high-availability, Virtualization and hosting managed services)
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate: Cloud Platform (MCSA)
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- AWS Certifications
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.