We are working with an exciting international media organisation who develop and market leading online games.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will design, build and run systems, tools and micro-services supporting a range of applications.
You will setup a very modern 'infrastructure as code' and development environment utilising Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform with a strong CI focus. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your own career with a team scaling at a good pace.
- Experience of AWS in a production system;
- Exposure to Windows, Linux;
- Experience across Continuous Integration, deployment pipelines, and automation tools (Jenkins);
- Configuration Management tooling (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt);
- Good understanding of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul);;
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm;
- Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.);
- Networking knowledge including switching, routing, VPN's, Load balancing (Software/hardware), CDN;
- Security knowledge including Firewalls (Software/hardware), IPS/IDS, Antivirus, SIEM, IDaM, DDOS;
- Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code & systems is part of the culture;
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols;
- Any other duties as requested by the company.
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven experience of automating and deploying software to production;
- Ability to find creative solutions and implement them in a fast pace work environment;
- Technical analysis experience translating business requirements into functionality;
- Ability to work as part of a team (but take individual ownership and responsibility)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.