Are you an Office 365 specialist?
A client of Blackthorn Trace is in the early stages of a digital transformation and they are looking for a Digital Transformation Lead to assist them with their move from their legacy systems to an Office 365 System. Our client, a global transportation business who are not only transforming the technology they use but also the entire workings of the business to become an efficient business in all areas. This is your chance to help them on their journey! You'll be part of a small team reporting into the CIO.
- Experienced in working with our vendor partners in the successful setup, data migration, transition and decommissioning from our legacy systems to Office 365, email migration and document management.
- Project delivery and implementation of digital transformations.
- Defining and following an effective and efficient communication and transformation plan and change plan, which will engage all stakeholders and end users throughout the digital transformation journey.
- Recognised credibility across the organisation through a hands-on, collaborative approach, by bringing technical and commercial expertise, as well as a global future orientated perspective on technology, systems and infrastructure.
- Office 365 Project management Experience
- Experience in decommissioning, migration and transition of end users from legacy to new systems.
- Expertise in the Office 365 collaboration suite and IT change management required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 (Finance) would be an advantage
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.